Physio led pilates at bounceREHAB
Pilates & Rehab
Check the timetable now
- Join the "Wolfpack" Men's Only Pilates Class Saturdays 230pm...for 315pm beers
- AT BOUNCE WE HAVE A HEALTHY MIX OF MALE AND FEMALE CLIENTELE
SEE OUR TIMETABLE BELOW
bounceREHAB offers several styles of Pilates in Pyrmont to suit your needs:
- Reformer Pilates
- Mat Pilates
- Barre Pilates
- Clinical Rehabilitation (w Physiotherapist)
What is Pilates…
The Pilates Method is a low impact form of body conditioning suitable for all ages and levels of fitness. Pilates focus is on activating strength of the ‘core’ muscles that support the spine and balancing the muscles of the body to create better posture, flexibility and whole body movement. It is a series of precise and controlled movements that engages the mind and body to work together to improve self-awareness and well-being.
Reformer, Mat, Barre or Clinical Rehab…
Which is best suited for me (click below):
- Maximum of 11 people per pilates reformer group – top of the range A2 Allegro Reformers
- Maximum of 6-8 people per pilates mat, stretch, barre or rehab group
- 30-50 classes a week – spoilt for choice!
- Physiotherapists delivering targeted exercises to address your individual needs
- Instructor feedback and ample opportunity for assistance or modification
- Health Fund rebates may apply under your Physiotherapy Group/Class codes
- Weight loss, toning muscles, bone health, diabetes and increasing metabolism
- Lower back pain relief & building up core strength
- Neck, shoulder and arm tension related to daily computer use
- Pregnancy, labour & recovery
- Athletic performance by “fine tuning” flexibility and muscle tone
- Breathing disorders related to stress and anxiety
- Prevention of ongoing pain and injury recurrence
What we offer
- Monthly Class Memberships, Class Passes and Casual Visits available
- We offer small groups per class – booking into each class is essential via free app MINDBODY*
- Corporate Pilates Groups – enquire here
- One-on-one Physiotherapy led Clinical Pilates
- Reformer, Mat, Barre, Stretch Therapy or Clinical Rehab
- Cancer Rehabilitation – STEEL (Men’s) & PINC (Women’s) Programs
*By appointment only – a maximum of 11 participants each reformer class. Bookings taken on a first in first serve basis. Contact us to join a suitable class or if you wish to start a new class time (with a group of 5 or more).
Kathryn Edwards – Pilates Corrine Vallelonga – Pilates Matthew Craig – Principal Paul Dardagan – Principal Jack Rayment – Physio Samantha Panos – Physio
You should be able to claim back a significant proportion of the service fee through your private health insurance under both Physiotherapy &/or Wellness Incentives such as Bupa, NIB, Medibank Private, HCF.
PILATES, BARRE, STRETCH & REHAB PRICING
DON’T FORGET TO CLAIM – WE ARE PHYSIOTHERAPISTS THAT CAN DEVISE YOU A HEALTH CARE PLAN !
To view the full timetable scroll across