PINC Cancer Rehabilitation
The PINC & STEEL Cancer Rehabilitation Programs provide individualised, prescribed rehabilitation to women and men diagnosed with cancer; helping them heal as well as possible, and function at optimal levels through every stage of their treatment and recovery.
The Programs are delivered by Certified Cancer Rehab Physiotherapists. They are specifically designed to help maximise recovery, regain physical and emotional strength, improve body confidence and control.
The PINC Cancer Rehabilitation Program is dedicated to improving the strength, quality of life and sense of wellbeing of women diagnosed with cancer.
It is specifically designed to help maximise recovery, regain physical and emotional strength, improve body confidence and control.
The Program is delivered by certified PINC Cancer Rehab Physiotherapists and provides a full range of services designed to care for, support and guide women through every stage of their treatment and recovery.
It is suitable after any type of cancer surgery or treatment and accommodates all ages, fitness levels and mobility.
The PINC Program was started in 2005 and was previously known as Pink Pilates, focusing initially on helping women diagnosed with breast cancer. The Program has over the years rapidly expanded, due to growing demand and as a result, broadened its focus to treating people diagnosed with any type of cancer.
- Manual physiotherapy
- Physical and functional assessments
- Individualised Clinical Pilates
- Fatigue management
- Resistance training
- Exercise prescription
What we offer
- Optimize physical and functional recovery
- Ease pain and muscular tension
- Regain strength and mobility
- Increase energy levels and improve breathing
- Strengthen core muscles and improve posture
- Improve physical functioning and maintain independence
- Reclaim body confidence and control
- Reduce treatment related side effects and
- Shift focus from illness to wellness
Matthew Craig – Principal
- Initial Consultation $145-190 (45-60mins)
- Subsequent Consult $95 (30mins)
- Pilates Classes $32 per class*
* Pilates classes may be suitable once completed 5-10 PINC sessions