This product is Practitioner Grade. Consult your health professional before useAlternatively, contact bounceREHAB practitioners for advice at firstname.lastname@example.org. Virtual consultations for 10 minutes can be booked free of charge.
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation/telehealth with us may have access to purchase
BioCeutical products on this site. Chat with our team now email@example.com to determine your eligibility to purchase and consume this product.
Ultra Muscleze® P5P 120 tabs
Relief of Muscle Cramps and Mild Muscle Spasms
With UltraMag® magnesium to support muscle function and bone health, as well as nerve conduction.
Ultra Muscleze® P5P contains UltraMag® magnesium and active vitamin B6. Magnesium assists with the relief of muscle cramps and mild muscle spasms when dietary intake is inadequate. Magnesium also supports muscle function, bone health, nerve conduction and cardiovascular system health. Both magnesium and vitamin B6 support energy production and nervous system function, as well as relieving fatigue. Vitamin B6 aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters and supports a healthy stress response in the body.
Serving Type: Tablet
Available in Sizes: 120 tablets 60 tablets Dosage: Adults: Take 2 tablets once a day, or as professionally prescribed. For short-term use.
- Magnesium and vitamin B6 support energy production and relieve fatigue.
- Magnesium supports healthy neuromuscular function and muscle function and can reduce muscle cramps and mild muscle spasms when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Magnesium helps to maintain cardiovascular system health.
- Vitamin B6 and magnesium support muscle relaxation and healthy muscle contraction function.
- Magnesium and vitamin B6 can relieve symptoms of premenstrual tension including reducing feelings of irritability, decreasing mood swings and relieving breast tenderness, associated with premenstrual tension.
- Magnesium maintains bone health and supports nerve conduction.
- Vitamin B6 aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters and supports a healthy stress response in the body.