- Modearate tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
- Moderate golfer’s elbow (medial epicondylitis)
- Neoprene keeps the joint warm to improve healing. The inside layer is a ventilated lamination fabric for comfortable support.
- Silicone pad may be positioned to reduce muscle loading.
- Flexible plastic insert applies pressure evenly on the injured tissue around the elbow.
How To Wear:
- Insert the end of the support through the plastic ring to form a circle.
- Pull the end of the support through the plastic ring and tighten. Wrap the end of the support back around the forearm and secure the hook and loop closure to the outside of the support.
- Make sure that the brace is secured at the desired level of compression, not too tight or too loose.
- Place the arm through the circle and slide the support to the forearm.
Tennis/Golfers Elbow Support with Silicon Pad