This product is Practitioner Grade. Consult your health professional before use. Initial contact with a bounceREHAB practitioner for advice at firstname.lastname@example.org. Virtual consultations for 10 minutes can be booked free of charge. This is compulsory for the release of this product to the public.
PaleoFiber® is a combination of natural fibers derived from fruits, vegetables, roots, seeds and tree extracts. This product was designed with the Paleolithic diet in mind – the diet of our ancestors that our physiology may be most adapted to. Therefore, it is free of non-Paleolithic food extracts such as grains (wheat, oat, and rice bran) and legumes (peas, beans, and soy fibers).
This product is Practitioner Grade. Consult your health professional before useAlternatively, contact bounceREHAB practitioners for advice at email@example.com. Virtual consultations for 10 minutes can be booked free of charge.
Everyone can benefit from PaleoFiber®:
The RDA for fiber is 28 g/day, but because most Americans don’t consume enough vegetables, fruits, or other fiber-rich foods, most people average only about 15 g per day. Two teaspoons of PaleoFiber® provide 3 grams of fiber, which can help boost fiber intake closer to the recommended daily amount.
• Promotes proper intestinal function and bowel movement – may alleviate occasional constipation and diarrhea* • Supports appetite regulation by increasing bulk and aiding a healthy rate of digestion*
• Supports healthy glucose and insulin levels by assisting normal stomach emptying and the appropriate passage of food through the intestines*
• Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels*
• Promotes a gastrointestinal health by helping to maintain a suitable environment of friendly bacteria in the gut*
• Assists with healthy detoxification*
• Supports proper weight management*
• 12 types of fiber: Acacia gum, cellulose, guar gum, cranberry seed powder, carrot fiber, inulin, orange fiber, apple pectin, glucomannan, psyllium husk, flax, prune
• Free of non-Paleolithic food extracts: free of grains (wheat, oat or rice bran) and legumes (peas, beans or soy fibers) • Does not contain gluten or lectin, low allergenicity
• Does not contain phytates (phytic acid is found in grains, has an acid load and binds minerals — which interferes with their absorption)
• Soluble fiber – attracts and dissolves in water, turning into a gel-like substance that helps to regulate the rate of digestion and, in turn, helps with satiety (feeling “satisfied” or appropriately full after a meal). Soluble fiber can be hard to obtain through the diet.
• Insoluble fiber – the basis of most plant-based products. Insoluble means that it does not dissolve in water, but rather stays intact throughout the digestive system. This type of fiber is considered gut-healthy, because it adds bulk to the diet and helps support healthy bowel function.
• Acacia gum – a prebiotic from the popular acacia tree. Prebiotics support the growth of friendly bacteria.
• Guaranteed purity – free of toxic contaminants
• No artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors
• Mixes well and tastes great!
• Take 5 grams (approx. 2 tsp.) in water per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
• Consume extra water when taking PaleoFiber® to help support the healthy movement of fiber through the intestines.
• Increase dose slowly to allow the body time to adjust to the higher levels of fiber.
• Do not take at the same time as any prescription medications.