Serving Pyrmont Locals for 12 years
We are proud to be the best!
Physiotherapy plays an important role in the recovery and management of people experiencing pain, muscle weakness or impaired physical function. Physiotherapy has been widely accepted by Government and Medical Institutions to successfully improve the quality of life for people living with a wide scope of conditions.
bounceREHAB Physiotherapists use a wide variety of active treatment techniques, shifting the sense of control to you. We pride ourselves on empowering each person individually and with compassion.
- Commitment to evidence based practice
- Education, reassurance, guidance
- Competent practitioners
- No double bookings
- No electrotherapy machines or hot packs
- Durable results!
- Sports injuries
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Work and Motor Vehicle Injuries
- Arthritis & degenerative changes
- Headaches, neck pain, whiplash and upper back pain
- Postural pains from sitting, reaching or overuse
- Lower back pain – Sciatica, disc bulging, back pains
- Pregnancy pains – Pelvic Girdle Pain, pubic symphysis, Sacroiliiac joint
- Pelvic Floor Weakness, Urinary incontinence & erectile dysfunction
- Plantar fascia ‘heelspur’ or ‘flat feet’
- All joint, muscle, ligament and cartilage injuries
- Rotator cuff injuries, tennis elbow, achilles, patella tendonopathy
- Chronic Pain
What we offer
- Regain pain free movement – soft tissue manipulation & remedial massage
- Strength & Flexibility – Exercise Rehabilitation Programs
- Clinical Pilates classes and reformer machine
- Dry Needling (form of Acupuncture)
- Work Conditioning, Hydrotherapy and Pain Management Programs for Injured Workers and CTP
- RTUS – real time ultrasound for lower back rehabilitation and pelvic floor muscle training
- Education ‘Explaining Pain’ and reassurance
- Orthopaedic waterproof casting, orthotic prescription, sports taping, bracing, compression garments, etc
- Onsite corporate physiotherapy, manual handling workshops, ergonomic assessments & preventative health presentations
You should be able to claim back a significant proportion of the service fee through your private health insurance.
- $165 45min Initial & Follow-Up Physiotherapy Consult *
$125 30min Initial & Follow-Up Physiotherapy Consult*
$70 15min Express Physiotherapy Consult
$215+ Home Consult in Pyrmont and surrounding areas
$380+ Workplace Consult for CEO, CFO, GM, Chairman, Directors
HEALTH FUND REBATES APPLY TO BRING THE COST RIGHT DOWN