Sleep Oral Spray includes chamomile and passionflower, which are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine for the relief of sleeplessness and insomnia, therefore helping you relax into sleep, particularly when your insomnia is associated with mental overactivity or anxiety. Brauer Sleep is easy to use, is not habit – forming, and won’t leave you feeling hungover the next morning.
- Try and work out why you aren’t sleeping. Tackling the underlying cause of your sleep problem is the best way to find a lasting solution. Common causes include high levels of stress or a painful health condition like arthritis.
- Avoid stimulants like caffeine, alcohol and nicotine for 4 – 6 hours before bedtime. Also avoid large, rich or salty meals late at night.
- A quiet, dark and cool bedroom help to encourage sound sleep. Try an eye mask and earplugs to help block out light and noise.
- Create a calming pre – sleep routine for 30 – 60 minutes before bed. Try a warm bath, relaxing music, light reading, and a cup of herbal tea. Why not try Brauer Sleepytime Bath.
- Go to bed and get up at the same time each day to help ‘set’ your internal body clock.
- Enjoy some regular physical activity mid-afternoon or early evening to help you cope better with stress and sleep more deeply.
Brauer embraces the past and looks to the future by combining traditionally effective homeopathic medicines, herbal medicines, and naturally gentle skincare with modern science and a genuine understanding of what you want.
Every day, Australian made and owned Brauer Natural Medicines are trusted by thousands of Australians to support their body’s own healing abilities – naturally. For you, that means feeling your vital best every day.