Terms and Conditions
I understand that fitness activities, especially strength, mobility and aerobic training, can lead to physical injuries. I acknowledge and agree that I am solely responsible for the safe and responsible use of the bounceREHAB facilities, whether or not supervised by a bounceREHAB representative. In consideration for the use of the bounceREHAB facilities, I hereby expressly assume that the risk that I may suffer injury as a result of my use of bounceREHAB’s facilities or equipment or participation in bounceREHAB’s activities. I agree for myself and on behalf of my guests, heirs, representatives, successors and assigns (“User Parties”) that bounceREHAB including it’s owners, partners, members, directors, officers, employees and agents (bounceREHAB Parties) will not be liable for any damages or injuries I or User Parties may suffer in or about bounceREHAB. I agree for myself and on behalf of my User Parties that none of us will make any claim against, sue or attack the property of any bounceREHAB Party or affiliate thereof, whether such claims arise from the negligence of the Parties or otherwise, to the full extent permitted by the law, and that each of us will hold harmless all such bounceREHAB Parties for any such claims. I also agree that bounceREHAB will not be liable for any loss, theft or damage to my personal property in or about bounceREHAB, including any personal property kept at the bounceREHAB facilities. If any portion of this Waiver of Claims and Release of Liability is held invalid, the remainder shall continue in full legal force and effect.
Our Introductory offer is only valid to brand new clients of bounceREHAB. This offer is non refundable nor transferable and will activate from the date of your first class booked.
Memberships and Packs
1. Our 6 month membership is valid for only 6 months (183 days) and is activated on the date of purchase. It is non-refundable and is not transferrable between individuals and cannot be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date.
2. Our weekly membership is valid for only 1 week (7 Days) and is activated on the date of purchase. It is non-refundable and is not transferrable between individuals and cannot be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must not be requested before the expiry date.
3. Our 50 pack is valid for 50 weeks (350 days), our 10 pack is valid for 10 weeks (70 days) and our 5 pack is valid for 5 weeks (35 Days) they are non-refundable and not transferrable between individuals and cannot be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must not be requested before the expiry date.
4. We reserve the right to change and/or cancel any meberships or packs at any time.
1. Weekly membership Direct Debits are valid for 1 week (7 days) and are activated on your chosen direct debit start date. The weekly membership will require instalments every 2 weeks (14 Days) automatically renewing fortnightly. Weekly Direct Debits are non-refundable and not transferrable between individuals and cannot be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must not be requested before the expiry date.
2. Based on the weekly membership should you require a refund for the second week or to put the week on hold we will cater for this on a case by case basis.
3. Weekly Direct Debits can be cancelled at any time before next weekly pay cycle via email to email@example.com.
4. Payment will be automatically deducted from your nominated credit card or bank account each fortnight (on your chosen day). If payment defaults you will be charged a default fee of $20.
5. Your agreement is scheduled for 14 Days to allow you to book classes in advance.
6. The 6 month membership will be directly debited on a fortnightly basis.
7. Please note all memberships can only be paid for by setting up an ongoing direct debit. Payment will not be accepted over the phone or via the admin desk.
8. We reserve the right to directly debit the $10 penalty fee should you incur one (see below for more details on the $10 penalty).
Booking and Attendance
1. Please note that classes are on a first come first serve basis. To avoid disappointment, classes can be booked up to 2 weeks in advance.
2. Phones are only answered during business hours only.
3. Voice messages are checked during business hours only.
4. Bookings should be made via the bounceREHAB “app” or online only for all membership or pack users. This is the users responsibility, staff can assist only with teaching users or troubleshooting.
5. Payment must be made before booking, NO exceptions. To book into a class you must either have a pre-purchased sessions or membership active in your account.
6. If a class that you want is fully booked please sign up for the waiting list. Due to our 24hr cancellation there is movement in the classes. Should a place become available you will receive a text or email offering you a place in the class. You are under no obligation to take a waitlist offer, however we do ask that you respond by notifying us if you can attend or not. If you cannot make it your place will be offered to the next client.
7. Out of consideration for the Trainer, other clients, and also for your own safety, the warm-up is an important aspect of each class. Please be aware that if you are more that 5 minutes late for a class, you may not be able to train.
8. bounceREHAB reserves the right to restrict clients to a particular class type for safety reasons; and Owners and/or Trainers reserve the right to turn clients away if they do not have the correct medical clearance.
9. If you are injured, pregnant or have any medical issues, you can only attend classes if you have had an assessment from one of bounceREHAB physiotherapists and been given clearance by the physiotherapist.
10. Sessions are not transferrable to another person. If someone other than the person booked into the class arrives to use the session, they will be turned away from the class – or asked to create an account and purchase their own session.
11. It is your responsibility to sign in before every class. If you show up as a “no show” on our booking system. This may occur a $10 penalty if you are a membership user.
12. Only one class per day may be booked. This may be modified by bounceREHAB for the purposes of workshops, training or events. This is at the discretion of bounceREHAB.
1. Cancellations/Rescheduling classes need to be made more that 24 hours prior to your class beginning. We understand sometimes unforeseeable circumstances can arise, but we have to be strict, fair and consistent with all clients across all studios therefor NO exceptions will be made. Late cancellations will incur a lost session if you are a “pack” user or a $10 penalty if you are on a membership or Introductory offer.
2. Trainers and classes are subject to change without notice. bounceREHAB reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes if necessary.
Age Limits and Restrictions
1. All children classes must be supervised by a parent for the entire duration. No children may be left at bounceREHAB without a parent under any circumstances.
2. Children may not be left in the gym or reception area while you attend a class unless you are attending the “mums and bubs class”.
3. You may be turned away from the studio should you arrive with your children as it is not a safe environment and can cause disruptions to other clients.
Security and Belongings
1. bounceREHAB is not responsible for the safe keeping of personal belongings.
Hygiene and Cleanliness
1. It is your responsibility to thoroughly wipe down your reformer and mat after use.
2. It is your responsibility to bring a clean towel to each class. You may be turned away should you not bring one with you.
1. If you are on a 6 month contract membership, you are eligible to have 4 weeks (28days) of holidays nominated.
2. We require in writing a request for holiday leave sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for your membership to be placed on hold.
3. Under no circumstances will we refund or backdate holiday leave if we do not receive notification in writing sent to email@example.com.
4. We require holiday leave be requested two weeks prior to your payment cycle for administration to process your application.